Ezer ERK-7800 Autorefractor Keratometer
- Retro-Illumination function
- Measure iris and pupils diameters
- Precise temperature sensors for temperature compensation
- Enhanced measuring speed
- Electric powered chin rest
- Automatic cutting printer
- Convenient lock knob
- 20 Tilted monitor display
- Graphic User Interface Consumer-oriented designs
- Convenient User Menu Setting
- 6.4 inch color TFT LCD
You can check how much crystalline lens are blurred by cataract and cornea is injured. At the same time, save 2 cuts for each eye (Max. 4 cuts for one patient), furthermore can compare between the captured data.
Enhanced Measuring Speed
Specially designed image chips make REF measuring speed more faster.
Convenient Lock Knob
Just touching lock knob, once user can fix the equipment.
Automatic Cutting Printer
The data paper is printed out, automatically cut with high speed.
Convenient User Menu Setting
The menu screens are designed by the pages so that could switch setting up more easily and faster.
Measure Iris and Pupils Diameters
By image capturing function, user can check iris & pupil diameters with ease. Therefore, accuracy of optometry will be reinforced.
20° Tilted Monitor Display
LCD Monitors are designed to view till 20 degrees so that the user could operate the machine more conveniently.