Burton XL 4000 Chair and Stand
- Multi-function chair & Unit Elevation Control
- Chair is fully flexible, rotating, and reclinable.
- The seat is polyurethane filled for the ultimate seating pleasure. The headrest is adjustable with a single locking lever.
- Movement control is powered with a quiet, German DC-Marked motor. Rotation is a full 180 degrees.
Incline can be controlled from both the chair side and control panel. Installation can be for either right hand or left hand operations.
- The foot switch has fluid movement total positions up, down, front, back and return.
- Modular slit lamp arm for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Quiet, smooth electrical operation of both the chair and the slit lamp arm.
- Instrument Wells with Charge Indicator
- Variable Overhead Lamp
- Power & Intensity Control on Stand
- Motorized Adjustable Instrument Arm. Additional Arm & Chair Adjustment Switch located on Arm (to facilitate wheel chair patients diagnosis)