Burton ClearVue II Acuity Panel
- LCD 22” Screen, calibrated and certified luminance.
- Wall mounting and portable
- Lifelong LCD calibrated constant luminance
- Completely silent (fan-less)
- Fast built on and instant off (Embedded Linux Operating System)
- All letters chart with contrast sensitivity function
- Polarization 45 / 135 degree (optional)
- Complete, precise and versatile software for a fast acuity evaluation, programmable patient’s acuity examination
- Free internet upgrade software via USB key
- Long-life up to date technology at a competitive price.
Charts and ETDRS
- From 0.3/10 to 16/10, 13 contrast LogSC levels, random, single letter, single line, multi-line, red and green.
- Contrast Sensitivity Test
144 calibrated stimuli, 3 random inclinations, 8 contrast sensitivity levels, 6 spacial frequency levels (from 0.75 to 18 cycle/degree), graph report.
- Ishihara Tables (25 brightness calibrated tables)
- Stereo Test (15 tables)
- To use with red-green glasses
Contrast Sensitivity Test with innovative Fast 2-1 psycho-physic procedure, standard ETDRS tables (Refractions, Right, Left), Snellen, Sloan, Numbers, Allen pre-school, Tumbling E, Landolt’s ring, HOTV, Ishihara tables, Phoria (Vertical, Horizontal), Coincidence test (Vertical, Horizontal), Worth’s rhombi, Lancaster’s Tables, Dicromatic balance, Amsler’s grid, Children’s images, Astigmatism point, Grating (Sinusoidal, Square bars), Stereo tests, Schober test with horizontal and vertical deviation, Near vision tests, Hebrew letters, China Ideograms.
Multi-user settings (up to 3 users), background luminance level setting between normal brightness and high brightness, 12 Visual Acuity Scale (Arithmetical and Geometrical progression), Patient-Screen distance from 0.5 m to 8 m, Mirror option, 4 languages software, Red and Green calibration, Personal group tests setting, 4 programmable patient’s examination.
Remote infrared control, Stereo sound, Children’s animation, Wall mounting (standard VESA) Or Rotating Stand. For table use, Polarized screen with glasses, Red and Green glasses, Patients report, USB for patients report storage, USB key for software upgrade, Trolley for portable use.
Up to Date Technology:
Most of the famous Chart Panels sold in the world either by big companies are based on a general purpose personal computer: standard operating system, memory data storage on mechanical hard disk, and high power dissipation. All this will give you a reliability problem. The VS Eye Chart is different from standard PC based chart panel.
The Burton ClearVue II is Based on High Quality, New Technology and Maximum Reliability Systems:
- Linux Embedded (to assure software stability)
- Data storage flash memory (To assure no data corruption or data loss)
- Ad-hoc developed electronic board with only 4W power consumption (for electronic long-life and silent fan-less system).
The Modern Way for Vision Testing. The Burton ClearVue II is a Long Life Reliability Tool:
- Three year warranty
- 40,000 hours LCD life guarantee
The Burton ClearVue II is a Precise Tool:
- 10 years of software development with the support of ophthalmologist, optometrist and orthopedist teams.
- LCD luminance and contrast curve are calibrated by a certified body for professional contrast sensitivity measurement.
- Red and Green calibration menu
The Burton ClearVue II is a Versatile Tool:
- Trolley for portable use
- Rotating stand for table use
- Multi-user: up to 3 different users
- 4 patient’s programmable evaluations
- All customize preferences
The Burton ClearVue II is Cost Sensitive, Cheaper than Competitors Same Level Products.